2. Go to IMDB.com and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them for everyone to guess.
1. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me...just as it happened to you. [V for Vendetta, guessed by none other than vink_sama]
2. In this way, Mr. K will challenge the world - with the blue people! They're great! They're just...chilled out! [Across the Universe, guessed by i_llbthere4u]
3. It seems to me the only thing you've learned is that Caesar is a "salad dressing dude." [Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, guessed independently by both faded_lace and ssempai]
4. We were driving for five or six hours...and we thought he was napping... [Little Miss Sunshine, guessed by 9kinds]
5. Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who. [Monty Python and the Holy Grail, guessed by storm_of_62]
6. No more rhyming now, I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? [The Princess Bride, guessed by i_llbthere4u]
7. That's a lie. Just last week I had a tea. [RENT, guessed by 9kinds]
8. There's more to you than there is to you. [The Producers, guessed by Hilde]
9. Gathering from Kira's behaviour, he is very immature and hates to lose...just like me. [Death Note, guessed by faded_lace]
10. I give up. I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful. [Howl's Moving Castle, guessed by faded_lace]
These are mostly just random movies that came to mind that I like. I don't think I really have 10 favorite movies in particular.