2. Tag seven people to do the same.
1. I really like cheese. I think it's really tasty and I like to try different varieties, although I don't like them all. I've even been to a cheese factory in Vermont, and I loved buying and eating Dutch cheese in Holland. I agree with Ed: it's awesome that something so tasty is made from something as gross as milk!
2. I'm extremely indecisive. I absolutely hate having to make decisions, especially important ones. It makes me really stressed and anxious and I take way too long to decide anything. I'm also pretty bad with little decisions and can occasionally blow them out of proportion.
3. I have a bit of an obsession with gay men. Which kind of sucks for me, since I'm female and all. But at least there's plenty of slash out there!
4. I'm overly logical. This can be helpful in some things, like following directions, planning schedules, working out some kinds of issues, or doing math problems. It can also be quite bad. And I don't feel like getting into the reasons for that right now.
5. I'm a good listener. I don't always have anything useful or comforting to say, but I'm always willing to listen to people vent their problems. It's much easier than trying to put my own problems into words.
6. I love to cook. I think it's a really simple way to make people happy. I also find it quite relaxing. It's one of the few ways I am regularly creative and proud of what I create. I love trying out a new cookie recipe or tweaking an old one to make it how I imagined. Also, sitting down to a tasty meal is really nice, and sometimes you have to make it yourself for that to happen.
7. I'm a space cadet. I always have been, really. This has unfortunate consequences like not knowing how to get somewhere because I don't pay attention in the car, or not knowing that a teacher said something during class, and tripping over stuff. I like to think I'm not quite as bad as Osaka, though... On the ball, on the ball...
I don't feel like tagging anyone... Most of the people on my f-list have been tagged anyway.